Welcome to The Path of Water

This site is dedicated to exploring the Tao and Philosophical Taoism; and how it relates to everyday modern life in the 21st Century. It also includes posts relating to how I feel Taoism can provide insights for dealing with the problems of everyday living.

The process of writing out my thoughts helps me to explore what I believe and why, so these posts will probably develop over time. I hope that you'll find this site interesting and, for those of you new to the Tao and Taoism, I hope that it can provide you with a first step on the path to a rich spiritual life. If you want to post comments relating to a post or the site as a whole I'd be grateful as all feedback is helpful.

Enjoy your visit - In Tao - Woody



Who would follow the Way must go beyond words.
Who would know the world must go beyond names. *

No man ever steps in the same river twice,
for it's not the same river and he's not the same man. **


Tuesday 6 October 2009

Taoism and blogging


I came across a really interesting blog today which I thought I'd recommend. It covers a wide range of subjects mostly from a Taoist/Buddhist perspective. IMHO it's excellent and it can be found at A Quiet Watercourse. I'll be adding it to my site's recommended blogs as well.

2 comments:

The Rambling Taoist said...

Yes, that's an excellent blog. I wish he posted more often though.

Not wanting to toot my own horn, but...I have nearly 120 links to Taoist blogs and sites (including this one, of course). I search the web frequently each week looking for new ones.

Woody said...

Feel free to blow your own horn here RT. As I've said in the past I'm a fan of your site and it was through your links that I found this one

 
Religion